Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technology Experience

Technology has always made me nervous. Reflecting on my past experiences with technology, a definte pattern has manifested itself. I usually stay away from advances in technology, unless it is necessary or will provide me with something that I feel is worth the effort and frustration. Technology became a constant part of my life about three years ago, when I began my job as a project manager for the Office of Information Technology. I have since learned that everyone has the capability to be technologically savvy, as long as patience and endurance are involved!

3 comments:

  1. yes - you are right that everyone can learn and become comfortable with technology. It is good to have you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Brooke from class. My blog address was entered wrong on Moodle so here's the correct one: ipt287sec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete